Immunologists in Kolkata
The immunologists in Kolkata are trained and experienced professionals who diagnose and treat different immunity system-related problems. They are considered allergists too and reputed for diagnosing and treating difficult allergy problems. They treat asthma, sinusitis, skins allergies, and more. According to them, if one is facing issues such as constant sneezing or coughing in front of dust, tearing up, difficulty in breathing, skin rash and such, then contacting a medical professional should not be delayed. They mainly prescribe medicines, however, if found necessary, then they go for surgical intervention too.
Types of Allergies and symptoms
According to the top immunologists in Kolkata, allergies are related to the human immune system. Many ignore major signs of allergies such as uncontrollable sneezing at certain times, rashes or small bumps, swelling or constant tears coming out from eyes. These are all related to sensitive allergy problems. If one’s immune system is not capable of producing antibodies, then allergic reactions would occur frequently. However, in case you are allergic to particular things from birth, even with a strong immunity power, you can face sinuses, digestive problems or swelling. It is because your antibodies start reacting in a special way causing those effects while protecting your main organs from the more lethal effects. Some of the main causes of allergic reactions are - dust, pollen, certain foods, medicines, metals, fragrances, improper diet, chemicals, and fibre.
The doctors of immunology are specially trained professionals who rightly diagnose and treat different kinds of allergies. Alongside allopathy, there are ayurvedic and homoeopathic doctors too in Kolkata to cure allergic reactions. To diagnose the problems successfully, the professional prescribe several tests and then come to the right decision for a proper prognosis. Their experience has helped their patients in successfully understanding and controlling allergic problems.
Different types of allergies treated by the immunologists in Kolkata?
The following are the types of allergies treated by the expert immunologists of Kolkata -
- Sinusitis - This is a sinus infection that causes extreme breathing problems. Another type of infection that occurs often is nasal sinusitis. Due to the development of nasal polyps, the nasal passage or lining gets blocked. As a result, the patients suffer from difficulty in breathing. The allergists in Kolkata first prescribe medicines and give a time frame to heal. If not improved by the medications, then the doctors prefer to go for surgical intervention. Some of the primary symptoms of sinusitis are runny nose, nasal congestion and facial pain.
- Skin allergies - Mainly the sensitive and extremely oily skin people suffer from this type of problem. There are different types of skin problems one can face. Rashes, swelling, small bumps, itching, redness, and rough textures are some of the problems and symptoms of skin allergies. Dust, pollen, chemicals, medicinal side effects, and cosmetic products’ reaction produce the aforementioned problems. Also, fragrances cause problems among sensitive skin people. According to the top immunologists in Kolkata, irregular and improper diet is also one of the main causes of skin problems among the young. Mainly medicines, creams and ointments are preferred for the treatment of skin allergies.
- Asthma - It is caused by the blocking of the lungs by the airway muscle spasms. Tight feeling in the chest, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, repeated coughing wheezing are some of the main symptoms before an asthma attack occurs. The problems can be life-threatening. If any of the aforementioned problems are occurring daily, then a patient needs to contact an immunologist as soon as possible. Medical professionals advise keeping oxygen supplements for those who are acute patients of asthma.
How can Orko’s Appointment help you in finding the best Immunologists in Kolkata?
On the user-friendly portal of Orko’s Appointment, you can easily find the renowned Immunologists in Kolkata having all sorts of medical treatments for common allergies. With just a search with “immunologists near me”, you get a list of experienced physicians in Kolkata. Besides, Orko’s Appointment provides verified contact details, chamber addresses, and mailing addresses of the professionals. You can also find reviews and fees of the medical consultants on the portal, which will help you decide which one to choose. Even, you can book your appointment online too.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do the allergies get complete cured?
A: No, allergies do not get cured completely. The top immunologists in Kolkata are known for diagnosing the causes of allergies and then giving medical solutions accordingly. With that medications, the severity of the problem can be minimized to a certain extent.
2. Do immunologists in Kolkata treat skin allergies?
A: Yes, skin, food and pet allergies are treated by immunologists in Kolkata.
3. Do I need to have a prior appointment before visiting an allergist?
A: Yes, you need to take a prior appointment before you visit an allergist in Kolkata.
4. What do cause allergic reactions?
A: The followings cause allergic reactions -
- Plant pollens
- Industrial or household chemicals
- Household or industrial dust
- Animal dander
- Different medicines
- Insect stings
5. What is the consultation fee charged by the best immunologists in Kolkata?
A: The approximate consultation fee charged by the top immunologists in Kolkata ranges between 200 to 1500 and can be above.