ENT doctors in Kolkata
When do I need to visit an ENT specialist in Kolkata near me?
- Facial pain - Generally any injury, accident, headaches, toothaches create acute facial pain. Besides, varied medical conditions such as migraine, nerve disorder, and sinus infection can be the causes too. Patients suffering from facial pain should contact ENT specialists as soon as they can.
- Snoring - Many avoid this problem and face embarrassment in letting others know it even. However, it can be an indication of sleep apnoea. Snoring is a hoarse sound that comes from the throat while sleeping. Experienced ENT specialists can handle the situation and give the right medication.
- Nasal congestion - It causes when the nasal blood vessels and tissues swell up. It creates extreme discomfort. Without the right help, breathing issues can take place.
- Sore throat - A sore throat is an early symptom of fever. A sore throat can be caused by smoking, different types of allergies, viral infection, flu, and gastroesophageal reflux disease. An ENT specialist can successfully diagnose the problem and cure the patient by prescribing appropriate medicines.
- Frequent nose bleeding - It is one of the most pivotal problems brought to the ENT specialists of Kolkata. Cold, allergies, certain kinds of medication, or physical structure cause this problem. An ENT specialist can identify the root cause and provide medications accordingly.
- Difficulty in swallowing - Dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing is also treated by the ENT specialists of Kolkata. Accidents, injuries, dry mouth along inadequate chewing habits face difficulty in swallowing. ENT doctors specialize in providing the right examination to diagnose the problem and its causes. Then they provide treatment according to the issues.
- Hearing loss - Prolonged exposure to loud music and injuries cause complete or partial hearing loss. Some chronic illnesses can also cause this ailment. ENT doctors in Kolkata pursue proper medication and examination to give timely solutions to their patients.
- Hoarseness - It means abnormal voice or scratchy feeling under the throat. Cold or high speech voices cause harm to the vocal cords. As a result, the voice gets hoarse and it takes hours and days to get back to the normal voice. The professional ENT specialists in Kolkata provide proper medicines and therapies to cure such problems.
How can Orko’s Appointment help me in finding the best ENT specialist in Kolkata near me?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do the ear wax cause any harm to the ear?
A: Professional ENT specialists in Kolkata use proper tools and techniques to remove wax from the ears. Those procedures do not cause any harm or significant pain.
2. Do I need to carry all my previous medical reports while visiting the ENT doctors in Kolkata?
A: Yes, it is important to carry previous medical reports and be transparent with the medical professionals. It helps them in properly diagnosing the problems and their root causes and thereafter recommending appropriate medications.
3. Do the ENT specialists in Kolkata near me treat the problem of snoring?
A: Extreme vibration in the tissues causes snoring, which can be embarrassing. Through recommended lifestyle changes and proper medication, this can be controlled. For that help from an experienced ENT is required.
4. Do the best ENT doctors in Kolkata treat children?
A: Yes, an ENT specialist treats ear, throat, and neck problems among children too. They are trained and professionals in treating ENT ailments among both adults and children.
5. What is the consultation fee charged by the ENT doctors near me?
A: In Kolkata, the consultation fee charged by most of the ENT doctors in Kolkata ranges between - Rs. 300 to 2000 and above.
6. Do I need to contact any doctor in Kolkata if I have problems swallowing food?
A: Yes, you need to see an experienced and renowned ENT specialist near you if you have difficulties swallowing your food. It generally happens when there is an inflammation in the muscular tube through which foods and liquids pass. This situation in the medical term is called Dysphagia and without an experienced ENT specialist, such a problem can take lethal turns. An ENT specialist will properly diagnose and provide treatments accordingly.