Terms of Service
Orkos Technology, on behalf of itself and its affiliates/group companies under the brand ‘Orkosappointment.com’ and ‘Orkostraining.com’ is the author and publisher of the online marketplace www.orkosappointment.com and www.orkostraining.com and mobile applications`‘orkosappointment’ and ‘orkostraining’.
1. Scope of Services
Orkos Technology (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Our” or “Us” is facilitating to provide a platform for consultation wherein services are rendered by Lawyer/Doctor/Professional/Trainer/ etc. collectively referred to as “Platform Services” viawebsite, m-web and mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Platform”) to users. Orkos Technology only provides the platform to facilitate meetings between the Professional and the User.
2. Platform Services
- The Platform Services shall be provided by Lawyer/Doctor/Professional trainer/all other Professional who has registered with Orkos Technology to provide their Services hereinafter referred to as the “Professional”.
- You acknowledge that the Platform is a web service that allows You to avail services directly from various Professionals. The Services provided at the Platform inter alia includes:
- Facilitate the access to various services offered by Professionals.
- Bookingone on one consultation appointmentsand hostingthrough Video Conferencing channels sessions / Conferences/ Meetings/ Training Servicesin specialized skillsoffered by Professionals.
- Orkos Technology collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Platform relevant information regarding the profile and practice of the Professionalslisted on the Platform such as their specialization, qualification, fees, location, visiting hours, and similar details. Orkos Technology takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals as and when provided by the Professionals. Orkos Technologyshall not be held liable for any inaccuracies/incompleteness/fraudulent identity represented from the Professionals. The Professionalsshall be completely liable and responsible for the representations made by them to Orkos technology and the latter shall in no way be held liable to the User for any misrepresentation on the part of the former.
- Platform Services provided by Orkos Technologyon the Platformare provided on an "as is" and “as available’ basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Orkos Technology does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Platform or the Services. Orkos Technology does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users or the Professionalson the Website. Orkos Technology disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services inclusive of specialized skill trainings/ representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Website, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by the Professional to any User.
- The charges indicated on the Platform for the Platform Services will be as determined by Orkos Technology or respective Professionals, as the case may be, and is excluding taxes and other applicable charges as mentioned on the Platform.The charges and Platform Services may change at the Orkos Technology’s sole discretion.
3. General terms
- Orkos Technology is no way, directly or indirectly responsible for the advice/assistance/training provided by the Professionals. Orkos Technologyis independent third party enablers who have built a platform where User/s can communicate with, and if the need be, meet the Professional/s. Orkos Technology has no control over the Services provided by the Professionals and shall not be responsible and/or liable to the User incase of any issues/discrepancies/misrepresentationsqua the Services provided by the Professional/s.
- It is hereby expressly clarified that the Information obtained or received by the User from ‘Orkosappointment.com’ and ‘Orkostraining.com’, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Platform is for informational purposes only. Orkos Technology makes no guarantee, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information provided on the Platform. In no event shall Orkos Technology be liable to the User or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by the User relying upon such information.
- As a part of the Platform Services, the User will also be entitled to avail the benefit of online video consultation with the chosen Professional listed on the Platform upon acceptance of their charges therein.The User must use the Platform to connect with the same Professional for a re-meeting. Please note that the benefit of a video consult is merely a consulting model and any interactions and associated issues with the selected Professional, including but not limited to the User's legal/medical issues and/or their experiences is strictly between the User and the selected Professional. The User shall not hold Orkos Technology responsible for any such interactions and associated issues faced by them. Any video consultation that the User has had with the selected Professional is completely confidential and Orkos Technology DOES NOT have access to and / or DOES NOT store these consultations on their servers.
- There may be multiple Professionals listed on the Platform for the same practice area and there might be instances wherein a similar question has been answered in two different ways by different Professionals. Orkos Technology takes no liability towards these different opinions and answers of the Professionals and encourages the User to decide which opinion to go ahead with based on their own assessment of merit and logical conclusions.
- The chosenProfessional/s is solely responsible for providing his/their services/trainingsto the User, and the User categorically agrees that the Platform shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with their use of such services either directly or indirectly. The User further agrees that any claim arising out of their relationship with the Professional shall be brought solely against such Professional, and neither Orkos Technology nor any of its licensors or affiliates shall be liable for any such claim.
- Time is of the essence of the PlatformService being provided and the User shallstrictly adhere to the giventime-slot made available to them by the Professional.
- The User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and for all activities carried out under their account. The User agrees to prohibit anyone else from using their password and undertakes to immediately notify Orkos Technology of any unauthorized use of their password or other security concerns.
- The Platform may only be used in good faith and may not be used to transmit or otherwise make available any information that is incorrect/false or that the User does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the rights of any person or entity, to infringe on any person or entity's intellectual property rights, or in any other way that could reasonably be deemed unethical, illegal, or offensive.
- The User undertakes to not misidentify himself or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his affiliation with a person or entity (e.g., pretend to be a different person or from a different company or organization).
- The User shall provide his KYC details as and when sought by Orkos Technology or the Professional.
- Unless the User has Orkos Technology’s prior written consent, the User will not post advertisements or promotional materials, solicit participants and/or visitors of the Platform, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Platform or its Services, use of the Platform or its Services, or access to the Platform or its Services.
- The User is prohibited from using any type of computer 'worm,' 'virus' or any other device that is intended or is likely to disrupt, overload, or otherwise impair the workings of any part of the Platform. If the User engages in such conduct, the resulting damage will be hard to quantify as a fixed amount and thus the User hereby agrees to payOrkos Technology liquidated damages to the amount of Rs. 1,00,000 for each day that the Platform is damaged until the Platform is completely repaired and further unquantified damages which will occur due to their act will be accessed and the User shall be liable to pay the same. This amount is derived by estimating the value of (1) the loss of goodwill caused by an inoperable Platform (2) the time and money it will take to repair the Platform and to address the concerns of visitors. Orkos Technologyshallmake reasonable efforts to repair the Platform as quickly as possible. This clause will not prohibit Orkos Technology from seeking additional compensation if conduct of the User injures them in a way not expressly contemplated herein.
- The User is not permitted to collect or store personal data about other Users or Professionals.
- The Useris not permitted to access the Platform for the purpose of data mining or extracting content from the Platform beyond their personal end use.
- In the event, Orkos Technology receives any court order or notification from a government agency that any information posted by the User amounts to a breach of this provision, OrkosTechnologywill take such steps necessary as required under law to remove or disable access to such information and may suspend or terminate the User’s access at its sole discretion.The User agrees that any information provided to the government agency for the aforesaid purpose by Orkos Technology will not amount to breach of Confidentiality on its part.
6. Eligibility to Use
- The Platform Services are not available to minors i.e. persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) years or to any Users suspended or removed by Orkos Technology for any reason whatsoever. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and not a person barred from receiving Platform Services under the applicable laws.
- Orkos Technology reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform or Platform Services to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing User(s) at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
7. User Account, Password, and Security
- You shall not have more than one active Account (as defined hereinafter) on the Platform. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating an account with the Platform.
- In order to avail the Platform Services on the Platform, You will have to register on the Platform by providing details about Yourself, including Your name, address, contact details and such other details as may be required on the Platform to create an account (“Account”).
- You shall ensure and confirm that the Account information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. If there is any change in the Account information, You shall promptly update Your Account information on the Platform. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or if Orkos Technology has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Orkos Technology has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account with immediate effect and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at its sole discretion, in addition to any right that Orkos Technology may have against You in law or in equity, for any misrepresentation of information provided by You.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Orkos Technology of any unauthorized use of Your Account information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Orkos Technology cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Orkos Technology or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.
- Use of another User’s Account information for availing the Platform Services is expressly prohibited.
8. Payment Services
- The Platform and the Platform Services operate in Indian Rupee (INR). If a User's Payment Method is denominated in a currency other than INR and requires currency conversion to make or receive payments in INR, International Payment Gateways may keep a part of the charges to convert supported foreign currencies to INR. These foreign currency conversion rates adjust regularly based on market conditions. Each User, at its sole discretion and risk, may authorize the charge, debit or credit of its Payment Method in a supported foreign currency and the conversion of the payment to INR at the foreign currency conversion rate as charged by an International Payment Gateway. The User's authorization of a payment using a foreign currency conversion rate is at the User's sole risk. Orkos Technology is not responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a Payment Method denominated in a currency other than INR.
- The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be provided by Orkos Technology, which shall be made available on the Platform as also sent to your registered email address. Orkos Technology collects payment on behalf of the respective Professional, and pays the same to them.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, Orkos Technology is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using Your Payment Details. Particularly, Orkos Technology is not liable for any payments that do not complete because: (1) Your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided; (2) You have not provided Orkos Technology with correct Payment Details; (3) Your payment card has expired; or (4) circumstances beyond the Orkos Technology’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interference from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
9. Cancellation & Refund Policy
Technology and the Professional shall have the right to terminate
relationship with You unilaterally without any reason, and applicable amount or
cash back (if any) or pro-rata refund, deducting the applicable portal charges
decided by Orkos Technology or any other charges as the case may be, shall be
refunded to You subsequently.
appointment can be cancelled 24 hrs before the set date & time by the user
only. The entire consultation amount as mentioned on the Website will be
refunded after deducting the applicable portal charges decided by Orkos
Technology or any other charges as the case may be, to the User within the next
five (5) to six (6) business days from the date of cancellation in the original
mode of payment done by the User while booking.
- In the
event that, the Professional with whom
User has booked a paid appointment via the Website, has not been able to meet
the User and the User is required to wait, irrespective of the fact whether the
User is required to wait or choose to not obtain the services from the said
Professional. The appointment can be reschedule or User can cancel the
appointment within same days from the occurrence of such even by the call centre
team / registration desk or User can write to us at email: [email protected] The entire consultation amount as
mentioned on the Website will be refunded after deducting the applicable portal
charges decided by Orkos Technology or
any other charges as the case may be, to the User within the next five (5) to
six (6) business days from the cancellation request in the original mode of payment done by the
User while booking.
- In case
where the User, does not show up for the appointment booked with a
Professional, without cancelling the appointment beforehand. The amount will
not be refunded.
- With regards to payments, the Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on Orkos Technology Platform using your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to you in such or like instances.
10. Disclaimersof Warranties & Liability
- You acknowledge that Your use of the the Platform Services is solely at your own risk, and that you assume full responsibility for all risks associated therewith. To the extent that any of the Content included on the Platform is provided by third party content providers or other Users, Orkos Technology shall have no editorial control or responsibility of such content appearing on the Platform. All information, products or services contained on or provided through this website are provided "as is", without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Orkos Technology and its Affiliates hereby disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, appropriateness, title, non-infringement and freedom from virus strains.
- The opinions, statements, answers provided by the Professionals via the Platform are solely their individual and independent opinions and statements of such Professionals and do not reflect the opinions of Orkos Technology. Any harm or damage caused to the User as a result of the aforesaid opinions or statements by the Professional shall be the latter’s sole responsibility and liability. In no circumstances whatsoever shall the Orkos Technology be responsible either to the User or the Professional.
- OrkosTechnology is not a party to the dealings between User and the Professional, including posts, proposals, screening selection, contracting, and performance of Services. Orkos Technology does not introduce/advertise the Professionalto Users. It merely makes the Platform Services available to enable Users to identify and determine the suitability of the Professionalsfor themselves. Orkos Technology does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control the Professionalor his work. In no circumstance whatsoever, shall Orkos Technology be responsible or liable to the User or the Professional.
- Orkos Technology does not set Professional’s work hours, work schedules, or location of work, nor is it involved in determining the Professional's Fees for a Service.
- Orkos Technology will not provide the Professionalwith training or any equipment, labour, or materials needed for a particular Service. Orkos Technology does not provide the premises wherein the Professionalwill perform the work.
- Orkos Technology makes no representations about, and does not guarantee the quality, safety, or legality of, the Professional’sServices; the qualifications, background, or identities of Users; the ability of the Professionalto deliver Services; the ability of Users to pay for the Services; andthat a User or the Professionalcan or will actually complete a transaction.
- Third-partycontent may appear on the Platform or may be accessible via links from the Platform. Orkos Technology shall not be responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third-party content appearing on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third-party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by us nor does it reflect our beliefs.
- The Site may contain 'hyperlinks' to websites neither owned nor controlled by Us and we are not responsible for, and, unless otherwise noted specifically, make no representations or endorsements with respect to these sites or with respect to any service or product associated with these sites. By including these hyperlinks, we do not mean to state or imply that we sponsor, are affiliated with, or are legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, service mark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the hyperlinks.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Orkos Technology and its affiliates make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the products and services provided on the Platform.
- Orkos Technology will take all necessary precautions to protect itself against failure of our hardware and our software.You acknowledge and agreethat temporary interruptions in service may occur, and that Orkos Technology shall have no liability for any claim, cost, charge, loss or expense arising from or relating to use of the Services. Orkos Technology does not warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service(s)will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free.You acknowledge and agree that in the event of failure, restoration of service may take several days.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform (or any part of it) with or without notice. In the event of a modification or discontinuance, all information submitted by you and others may be lost. You agree to keep a permanent record of all information provided to us, and you agree that all information submitted to us is at your sole risk. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Platform including without limitation messages and other communications. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We do not represent or warrant that the Platform will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not warrant or represent that the information available by the Professional on or through the Platform will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. We may (but are not obligated to) make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content of the Platform at any time. In no event shall we be liable for any such errors or defects.
11. Limitationof Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data, failure to realize expected savings, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Platform; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute services resulting from any data, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Platform; (iii) invalid destinations, transmission errors, or unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Platform; (v) your failure to receive any third party services or products requested through the Platform or (vi) any other matter relating to the site.
- You shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Orkos Technology or its affiliates harmless from all demands, liabilities, claims and expenses, including the Professional'sfees, fees of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, the Services provided hereunder or your use of the Services, including without limitation, infringement by you or someone else using the service with your computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policy relating to the Service(s) provided.
- When we are threatened with suit by a third party, we may seek written assurances from You concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of your agreement and may result in deactivation of your service(s) with immediate effect besides other legal remidies.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Orkos Technology including (it’s Affiliates) or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing the Services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use Services, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to records, programs or services. This paragraph shall apply to all content and functionality of the Platform.
- In no event shall Orkos Technology or any of its affiliates be liable for any special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death, loss of use, loss of profits, interruption of service or loss of data, whether in any action in warranty, contract, tort (including, but not limited to negligence or fundamental breach), or otherwise arising out of or in any way connected with the use of, or the inability to use, this website or any service offered through this website or any material or information contained in, accessed through, or products purchased on this website, even if an authorized representative of Orkos Technology is advised of the likelihood or possibility of the same.
14. Suspension and Termination
- Upon termination of this Agreement, Orkos Technology may delete any Content or other materials relating to Your use of the Platform Services and Orkos Technology shall have no liability to You or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Orkos Technology for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
15. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Kolkata.
16. Report Abuse and Grievance Redressal
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS and/or e-mails from Orkos Technology, Professionals and other third parties relating to the Platform Services provided through the Platform. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by e-mailing to [email protected] or [email protected] However, this may limit the extent of Platform Services that you can avail.
18. General Provisions
- Severability: In the event any portion of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, such portion shall be deemed severed and the parties agree that the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver: No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by Orkos Technology. Any consent by Orkos Technology to, or a waiver by Orkos Technology of any breach by you, whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
- Force Majeure: Neither party hereto shall be responsible for any losses or damages to the other occasioned by delays in the performance or non-performance of any of said party’s obligations when caused by Acts of God, strike, acts of war, inability of supplies or material or labor or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the said party at any time for performance of any services or shall be extended by the period of such delay.
19. Protection of Proprietary Information
- You agree that the Services, which include all software and information, both electronic and printed media, contain trade secrets and other proprietary intellectual property and are the proprietary property of Orkos Technology. They are protected by trademark laws and other proprietary rights and laws, and they may only be used or accessed as specifically provided for, in this Agreement.
- You agree that you will not store, copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer, transmit, display, reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Services. You will not otherwise attempt to transfer any right in the Services (which includes its software, design and content), create derivative works based on it or in any manner commercially exploit the Services in whole or in part. You will not indulge in recording appointments / sessions / Conferences/ Meetingsmade available through the Platform. You agree that you will indemnify Orkos Technology in case any damage is caused to the Professional due to your aforementioned acts. You agree that violations by you, any other person or entity, of these trade secrets and / or other intellectual property protections or the terms of this Agreement will lead to prosecution under the Indian Laws. The decision of Orkos Technologyregarding violation of any of these policies by the User shall be final and binding.
- Except as expressly provided herein, no other right or license with respect to any trademark rights or other proprietary rights are granted under this agreement. All rights not expressly granted hereunder by Orkos Technology are expressly reserved to Orkos Technology and its licensors and information and content providers.
- No part of the materials including graphics or logos, available at the Platform be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific permission.
We collect information from our visitors both by asking specific questions on this site and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail/ phone/ live chat or another channel. Some information that you submit may be personally identifiable/personal information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, License No and other documents) and/or sensitive personal information (that is, information which relates to the following - usernames/ passwords or financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details. All such information is stored or used for processing orders and under no circumstance are any of these details made available in the public domain. We may use this information to send you further information regarding our services.
We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most often visited. We may share with or transfer to third parties such non-personally identifiable information for the purpose of maintaining the Site, responding to direct inquiries or measuring traffic and traffic trends on this Site. We do not otherwise provide or sell any of this information to third parties. We currently also store "cookies" - files written to the visitor's computer that are used by some sites for record-keeping or to remember certain information about visitors. Information stored in such cookies is only for temporary use to help in the proper functioning of the site. Information stored in cookies is not shared with any third party.
Orkos appointment uses your personal information and sensitive personal information to enhance the operation of this site, allowing you to use all of its features and respond to your requests for information. We may contact you about new features or services in which we believe you may be interested.
We may disclose any information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We may use IP addresses to analyse usage, administer our site, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include data analysis firms and web hosting companies. Such third parties may be provided with the information described above. A list of such third parties may be provided under circumstances warranted under applicable law. Further, we will not retain any personal information or sensitive personal information for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
We may transfer or disclose your sensitive personal information to other third parties provided they implement the same level of security practices as we do i.e. not below the standards of IS/ISO/IEC 27001. Such transfer or disclosure shall be for lawful purposes.
We strive to provide you with as many choices and as much control as possible regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
You may send us an e-mail message at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information and sensitive personal information that you have provided to us.You may also opt out of the consent so given to us to collect, use, transfer and/or disclose your personal information and/or sensitive personal information and of receiving marketing messages from us by notifying us at [email protected]
We work hard to protect your personal information. We use both technical and procedural methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases, including firewalls. We have implemented security standards not lower than IS/ISO/IEC 27001 to protect your personal information and/or sensitive personal information.
This Site is not intended for minors. We will not knowingly collect information from Site visitors in the age group of minors, as per applicable law.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our Site is a satisfying one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact our grievance officer by e-mail at [email protected] or telephone at +91 033 4181 7000.